Fun PAID GIG! SEEKING Teens
– Who want to have a CAREER in COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT *writers, producers & other behind the scenes careers!
– Who love to create COMIC BOOKS or CARTOONS *write and/or illustrate!
PAY: $500/PER CHILD
KIDS who have UNIQUE CAREER AMBITIONS in either…
CREATING COMIC BOOKS or CARTOONS! *writers, illustrators
WORKING IN COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT! *writing, producing & other behind the scenes careers (EX. tv show: Jimmy Fallon producer, writer)
Tri State area – NY/NJ/CT …Is that you? Know Someone?
for INSPIRING VIDEOS FOR ASA.ORG (american student assistance)
a non profit organization
giving kids IDEAS FOR CAREERS that are IN LINE WITH THEIR PASSIONS.
ASA.ORG helps kids KNOW THEMSELVES, KNOW THEIR OPTIONS and MAKE INFORMED CHOICES to ACHIEVE THEIR EDUCATION and CAREER GOALS.
15-16 YR OLD GIRLS & BOYS interested in CAREERs in CREATING COMIC BOOKS or CARTOONS (writers & illustrators)
15-16 YR OLD GIRLS & BOYS WHO WANT TO PURSUE A CAREER in COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT in writing, producing & other BEHIND THE SCENES careers (ex. on a show like Jimmy Fallon as a producer, writer, etc..)
LET’S HEAR YOUR STORIES!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING VIDEO:
– BUDDING COMIC BOOK CREATORS or CARTOON CREATORS
or – KIDS PURSUING A CAREER IN COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT
- On the video say your full name, age and where you currently live.
- Then answer the following questions, as if you were pitching this career, ala Shark Tank, to your parents and/or an expert in the career you would like to pursue :
- What specific career in either the comic book or cartoon industry or the comedy/entertainment industry (behind the scenes) are you passionate about pursuing?
- At the moment who inspires you the most?
- Why do you think you would be good at that specific career?
- Tell us about the skills you have now that you think would help you pursue that specific career?
For this one, the selected kids will be “pitching” their career ala Shark Tank to their parents! The parents will be on camera with their kids. So we are also interested in parents (guardian or relative) who’s instrumental in the child’s life & future.
DEADLINE for VIDEOS: NO LATER THAN EVENING JULY 29! Sunday!
PLEASE SUBMIT VIDEOS VIA...
- Vimeo (please do NOT make the video public. Include password in your email.) On Vimeo please make sure to set the video to DOWNLOAD by checking off the box next to “Download the video” under Video Settings/Privacy):
- Hightail.com, Wetransfer.com, Dropbox.com, Box.com, or Google drive
- Please shoot the video horizontally.
- We want to hear you! MAKE SURE IT’S QUIET! (no distracting/outside noise)
- We want to see you! Have good lighting (light in front of you! NO being backlit)
- The video should be less than 4 minutes!