Erica Palgon Casting SEEKING RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES FOR A FUN, NEW GAME SHOW!
(Tri-State area NY/NJ/CT)
CASTING A NEW GAME SHOW, featuring host Michael Torpey (“Orange is the New Black”)!
Do you have student loan debt stories and a strong knowledge of pop culture?!
Live in the NY Tri-State area? Contact us TODAY!
WE ARE SEEKING RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES with STUDENT LOAN DEBT,
TO BE PARTICIPANTS ON A FUN NEW GAME SHOW!
This exciting new game show challenges recent graduates to pay off their student loan debt by answering pop culture trivia and competing in college-inspired physical challenges.
This production is a non-airable presentation that will be used exclusively to demonstrate the game play and format of the show.
No acting required.
Seeking recent college graduates who are:
- at least 21 years of age and live in the NY Tri-State area (including Long Island, Westchester, NJ, CT)
- Legal Residents of the United States
- Must have demonstrable student loan debt
- Charismatic and comic personalities who are willing to discuss their student loan debt.
- Knowledge of pop culture trivia, general education courses, and a firm base of knowledge in one’s college major strongly recommended.
Filming will take place in New York City on August 4. Contestants will be required to be available for the entire day of filming.
Do you fit the description? We want to hear from you!
If interested in applying, please SUBMIT the following below to
Please submit a short video (5 minutes max) stating your FULL NAME, AGE, WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE, and COLLEGE HISTORY, and explain the following:
1. how student loan debt changed your life.
2. how much student loan debt you carry.
3. whether you regret taking out your student loan
Have fun making the video! We want to see your personalities!
As this is a non-airable presentation that will be used to demonstrate the game play and format of the show, participants are NOT eligible to receive any prize money for their participation in the presentation. However, if selected, they will receive a one-time appearance fee for their day of work.
DEADLINE: Please submit NO LATER THAN FRIDAY JULY 21!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR SEARCH!