ERICA PALGON CASTING SEEKING
MEN AND WOMEN, ALL AGES, ALL ETHNICITIES WHO ARE
READY TO MAKE SOME LIFE CHANGES OR IN MIDST OF LIFE CHANGES!
Need a bit of extra inspiration on your journey?!
New careers, new business owners, new health regimens…
(Tri-State area NY/NJ/CT)
CASTING VIDEO FOR JOY MANGANO’S NEW BOOK
*airing on Home Shopping Network & CBS!
Ever thought it was too late? Ever dreamt of making a fresh start?
Ever been afraid to pursue a path you’ve always imagined?
Ever wondered what life would be like if you dared to begin right now?
Get out your camera & Contact us!
MEN AND WOMEN, ALL AGES, ALL ETHNICITIES!
We are looking for dynamic individuals eager to begin their “Next Best Chapter”.
Comfortable with being open and emotionally honest on camera sharing their own stories.
People/stories we’re looking for:
- SINGLE MOM/STAY-AT-HOME MOM — ages 25-40: Looking to balance motherhood with the pursuit of her own life, dreams, occupation, etc.
- MARRIED COUPLE – ages 50-65: Beginning an entirely new chapter of their lives after retirement, and/or recent “empty nesters”. Focus on starting over/starting fresh after 50. But how/where to begin?
- ASPIRING ENTREPRENEUR – Men, Women, ages 30-50: Ready to build their dream, but admittedly overwhelmed, excited, scared, Help me Joy!
- CURRENT SMALL BUSINESS OWNER – Men, Women, ages 35-50: Attempting to stay afloat while up to their neck and knee deep in the building of a small business.
- HEALTHY CHOICES/FRESH START – Men, Women, ages 30-50: A person looking to finally make some big lifestyle changes with health/wellness, diet, exercise regimen etc.
- UPWARDLY MOBILE COUPLE – age: 30’s: Young, urban professional couple, preferably Manhattan-based. Could be “influencers”, small business owners. Budding entrepreneurs or similar.
- RECENTLY DIVORCED/STARTING OVER – Women 30-45: She has recently been through a divorce or breakup, and is looking for inspiration to go it alone/start fresh for the first time in quite some time.
- SOON TO BE COLLEGE GRAD OR CURRENT STUDENT – Men, Women, ages 18-21: Student or soon to be graduate, this millennial is going it on their own for the first time and definitely looking for guidance/inspiration from someone who has been there before.
- JOY MANGANO SUPERFAN – Women, ages 40-60: Ideally she has been a lifelong fan of Joy and her products and, after the film, was intrigued to hear Joy’s story for the first time “in her own words”.
If selected for the project, you will each be given an advance copy of Joy Mangano’s “Inventing Joy” and share pieces from the book that resonated with you the most. You will also receive a joy prize pack consisting of a small luggage piece or tote, hand steamer and a signed copy of Joy’s new book.
No acting required.
Do you fit the description above? Submit asap!
Email a photo, your age, where you currently live, and brief description of things you are currently in process of changing or would like to change in aspects of your life.
We will then provide instructions for you to submit a self-taped video.
Shoot ONE day, either Oct 2, 3 , for approx. 3 hours in NYC Metro area.
This is not a union affiliated project.
Selected videos will air on HSN platforms (TV, digital, social) & CBS All-Access platforms. Unlimited usage rights for video and stills extend for 1 year from start date, and possible 2nd yr.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR SEARCH!